• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Help my friend locate her HM 14 flying flea

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cpd

Hey guys, im trying to help a friend locate airplane she scratch built a decade ago. Its a non registered HM14 flying flea with a zenoah engine, blue fusalage and silver wings. She sold the airplane back in 2003 to a guy from Chicago IL. Since then it has dropped off of the radar. It may still be in the chicago area but i've heard rumors that it may now be up in michigan somewhere.

Ive attached a picture of the plane im looking for. If anyone has information on the whereabouts of this one of a kind aircraft would they please let me know either via this post or private message. It would mean alot to a fellow pilot if we could reunite her with the airplane she so lovingly built.

Attachments

• firstflight-1.jpg
    firstflight-1.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 49
Back