• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

help from Euro friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harrisonaero

Need some advice. My wife and I are celebrating our 20th anniversary next early September with a two-week trip to Europe including a 105 mile hike of the Tour du Mont Blanc (TMB). I would like to make it a business trip for accounting purposes and would like some recommendations on *any* aviation related businesses in villages along the TMB. Airfields, aircraft manufacturers, parts manufacturers, homebuilders, repair shops, etc. Pretty much anything. The towns we'll be going through are as follows but if there's a town close by with bus or taxi service we'll be willing to visit there as well.

Les Houches
Les Contamines
Les Chapieux
Courmayeur
Ferret
Champex / Orsieres
Martigny (possibly)
Argentiere
Les Praz
Chamonix
St-Gervais-les-Bains (possible)

Suggestions and ideas?

Thanks so much and we look forward to visiting your neighborhood!

Back