Hello

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

pwood66889

OK... I'll bite.
Where are you located? That way we can make our "advice" more appropriate.
What kind of flying have you done? "None" is a perfectly fine answer. We all started out that way. And flight time if relevant (I have about 600 hours).
What kind of flying would you like to do? Warning - Many Dreamers in forums (like me!).
Do you have any building skills? Which material (wood, metal)? Tools on hand? Work shop??
Percy in NW FL, USA

Victor Bravo

HBA Supporter
Howdy Dun! Welcome to this incredible place.

I think I may have already met your business partner, Mr. Bradstreet... :)

What kind of airplane stuff are you interested in?

Dun

Hi, thanks

i am not sure who is mr. Bradstreet he he :)?

Am interested in ultralights, vw conversions. I like to read anything on the topic of composite material combinations, structural engineering, batteries and energy density R&D. Hoping for a good 500 W/kg before death :)

For my first homebuilt project, I still need to get some more tools, install an engine test stand for the vw, and all sorts of stuff.

I flew pistons for some time thereafter bombardier CRJ and recently retired.
I don’t have much mechanical experience, but with the “big 3” - money, time, and motivation - i can amend that :)

There is a ton of info on this repository of homebuilt ac and i am glad to join in on the fun

Dun

Hello, Percy, thanks for the welcome

Where are you located?
I live In EU

What kind of flying have you done?
Private piston VFR/IFR and commercial jet IFR

What kind of flying would you like to do?
haven’t done seaplane, gliding or aerobatics yet but I like best vfr x-country!

Do you have any building skills? Which material (wood, metal)? Tools on hand? Work shop??
I do, with wood and metal, but not so much with welding and almost no practical time with composites. I have some tools but for the vw conversion i need a lot more. Plenty of space in the workshop, ‘though :)