• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Hello from Sweden!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheetah1

Hi everybody!
I'm new here!
I'm one of those dreamers, who doesn't have enough money to even think about starting to build an aircraft... BUT the machine I would like to build is the Europa XS. To start with, to get some experience in metalworks before starting with those composites, I was thinking of building a Mini-IMP!
I've also been looking at Van's aircrafts, but I think they would consume to much fuel for a guy like me, even in the future.. And if I feel like flying with more than one passenger I'll simply borrow my flyingclubs Diamond Star..
So the Europa it is.. Sometimes in the future..

That's from a guy who just got home from accumulating his 8th (eighth) flying hour..

Best Regards
Cristian, Ljungbyhed, Sweden

Back