• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Hello from Middle Earth!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grayson Ottaway

I'm from Tauranga, New Zealand (NZTG).

Have my 30yr old build Varieze flying well, and my 25yr old build Quickie Q200.
Time to get back in the BD5! I did have one some years ago but stupidly sold it - regret!

Had the snow mobile engine but I was looking at fitting a Microturbo T76 I have in it.
I've got another very well made BD5 fuse/wings and am set to install the jet.

But need some help! Tried to talk to manufacturer and get specs but nothing.

Don't suppose anyone has info they could send?

Issue is fuel pump for it. We've tested a number of different ones but not found one that works properly. Unit will have a FADEC control.

Googled around and found this forum - you look to be the place to be!

Kindest from me in 30C temps!

Back