• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Hello from Germany

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hervé

Hello,

French, resident in the UK, living in Bavaria part of the year and flying in South Africa the rest of the time. I came to aviation quite late even though it was a long time passion that I initially started in Somerset, New-Jersey in the 80s. I have a SA PPL gradually adding ratings. Soon I wish to get IR in the States and aerobatics. I want to build or get a RV7A. As I live in different countries it is a headache to choose where to build and register it. The European laws becoming more and more stringent does not help. So far I might build it in Germany then transfer it onto the SA register once there. In any case the plan is to fly from North Cape to Cape Town or vice-versa :)

Cheers,

Hervé

Back