Hello everyone,I am from China。

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

patrickrio

That means I can buy the digital version directly, print it into A0, and then stitch it into full size, so there is no need to buy the full size print. There is another problem, I did not find the digital version of 1100R, does the digital version of 1100 include the 1100R version?
I am not sure of this... maybe someone else here can chime in. I think there are some small variations between the plans. The safest bet may be to ask Team MiniMax themselves at the link Here

Ried

My studio, which I designed and built myself, is not fully decorated yet.
Decorations in workshop are overrated. Projects are much more interesting than decorations.

If you have access to You Tube, you may find the Fisher Flying Products videos educational.

Welcome to the site.

Mr Cao,

There is a large group of enthusiast building airplanes in China. I have been a remote tech advisor to this young man who is very ambitions and focused. He thinks his Legal Eagle will fly end of 2021.

I enjoyed Leonard the designer of the LE commenting on his video.

Regards

Matt

caoyun

Mr Cao,

There is a large group of enthusiast building airplanes in China. I have been a remote tech advisor to this young man who is very ambitions and focused. He thinks his Legal Eagle will fly end of 2021.

I enjoyed Leonard the designer of the LE commenting on his video.

Regards

Matt
This should be the structure of a gyrocopter.

Urquiola

Congratulations for your dedication. This homebuilt
seems made by a young man of Philipino origin, not far away from China.
Materials? Almost anything goes, if you get enough power, a brick will fly; in Germany, they made wings in Sorel concrete, some patents exist about concrete wing making, see Espacenet.
Concrete is a composite, you just need finding the appropriate add ons to the mix.
In shipbuilding, buoyancy to hull weight ratio starts to be good for concrete versus wood or metal construction from a hull length of 10 metres. Blessings +

Attachments

Urquiola

About basic homebuilding technology, you could consult, or even join: 'AAE', 'Asociación de Aviación Experimental', the Spanish equivalent of EAA; they have a series of documents: 'Cuadernos del constructor', 'Builder's notebooks', with sections devoted to every part in airplane.
For sure Google translate, w or wo an OCR, could help in having an understandable english or chinese version.

When I attended one of their meetings, I heard the suggestion: 'Theory learning must come before building'.
A very good comment.
EAA membership, cheap, included, I ignore if still today, free use of a very powerful CAD software.
Blessings +

Last edited:

caoyun

About basic homebuilding technology, you could consult, or even join: 'AAE', 'Asociación de Aviación Experimental', the Spanish equivalent of EAA; they have a series of documents: 'Cuadernos del constructor', 'Builder's notebooks', with sections devoted to every part in airplane.
For sure Google translate, w or wo an OCR, could help in having an understandable english or chinese version.

When I attended one of their meetings, I heard the suggestion: 'Theory learning must come before building'.
A very good comment.
EAA membership, cheap, included, I ignore if still today, free use of a very powerful CAD software.
Blessings +
非常感谢您的建议。

Yellowhammer

HBA Supporter
Born In Alabama, reside: Louisiana (unfortunately)
Ni HI Cao!
I always thought people in China could not communicate with anyone outside of China due to Chinese government restrictions.

Your studio looks fantastic and will serve you well. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavours sir.

I wish I could help you with the plans but I am unable to. I do think you have come to the correct location for information.

Respectfully,

Yellowhammer

caoyun

Ni HI Cao!
I always thought people in China could not communicate with anyone outside of China due to Chinese government restrictions.

Your studio looks fantastic and will serve you well. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavours sir.

I wish I could help you with the plans but I am unable to. I do think you have come to the correct location for information.

Respectfully,

Yellowhammer
First of all, thank you very much for your encouragement. People in China can chat with people from other countries and learn about information from other countries. This is really a good place, and the people in the forum are also very warm and friendly.

Aviator168

Yellowhammer, using proxy services to break a hole on the great firewall to communicate with foreigners is criminal offense in China. Repeat offenders are punishable by imprisonment. caoyun has to be very careful when he posts here.

jedi

Sahuarita Arizona, Renton Washington, USA
Caoyun,

You likely know that most all of the former USA light plane companies have been bought by Chinese companies. Do you know anything about the operations of these companies.

Specifically, I have wondered if the Cessna Skycatcher is being produced in China or if there are any plans to produce a similar plane for the internal Chinese market.

Ayrwyn

Welcome Caoyun. I am also a new member with more experience building and flying RC aircraft.
Your shop looks great and I hope you are able to realize your dreams of building and flying your own aircraft.

Ayrwyn

Intellectual property rights, as you said I don't know where to buy drawings,and I spent nearly $100 buy an A2 version of the drawings in my country ,as for the PDF drawing, I will have to spend $48 to official website to buy it , it is doesn’t matter.and then involves the language humor and puns, above problems, this my English is not very good, Basically chat all need to rely on Google translate, even if my English is fluent, to understand the emotions behind your context and language, that also needs the support of the cultural background, and then I interested in individual making balsa wood plane, is only just entered the threshold, also need your help and advice.
The photos below are some model airplanes I used to play with

MadProfessor8138

Log Member
Out of curiosity.............
Is he allowed to receive files through email or some other way ?
I have many plans to choose from that I would be willing to send him.

Kevin

Yellowhammer

HBA Supporter
Born In Alabama, reside: Louisiana (unfortunately)
First of all, thank you very much for your encouragement. People in China can chat with people from other countries and learn about information from other countries. This is really a good place, and the people in the forum are also very warm and friendly.
Perhaps you could share with us some engines created for aircraft in China?

Also, is your native language Mandarin?
Thanks,

Yellowhammer