HBA Forum Stickers in the works!

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
We had not planned a wearable, but I'll discuss it and see if I can make it happen.

SuperSpinach

Hello,

It looks good (just like the previous ones). The lighting on the wrench needs to be fixed though. I liked the fact that the word Airplanes was a bit bigger on the first sticker but these new one are good too.

Victor Bravo

Is there a choice, or options, or a "push" from the sticker company regarding the outside shape or cut lines?

I'm not sure about the value of two rounded corners and two square corners - is that something the sticker company is offering a better price on, or was that an artistic decision made before the sticker company was involved?

This is not a huge deal one way or another, and I want to make sure nobody thinks any of my comments are "picking the fly poop out of the pepper". If the stickers never got any better than what is shown in Post 43 it would be fine.

mcrae0104

HBA Supporter
Log Member
The original wrench orientation has much better graphic balance. Here is a comparison:
Untitled-1.jpg

Hot Wings

Grumpy Cynic
HBA Supporter
Log Member
Apparently mission creep isn't confined to aircraft design. ;)
From a simple sticker we now seem to be talking about a full suit of HBA emblazoned merchandise.

We need a flag to fly on Dec 17, May 20, Oct 14, Dec 23......... and during Osh and Reno. :beer:

Jay Kempf

Curmudgeon in Training (CIT)
Lifetime Supporter
I'll just download the logo and laser cut myself a nice plaque! Maybe wear it around my neck like Flava Flav.