HBA Forum Stickers in the works!

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
We are in the process of having stickers made for all the regular priced Supporting Members and Lifetime Supporting Members.

Here are the options we are looking at:

HBA stickers art..jpg

Which looks best for you? And would you want them approximately 2 x 5 inches, or 2.75 by 9 inches?

fly2kads

HBA Supporter
Black in 2x5 would be my first choice. I don't have a strong preference, so I would not be disappointed with any other combination.

Vigilant1

Lifetime Supporter
I like both colors and sizes. Slightly prefer the black and 2" x 5". Consider making the ".com" a little more prominent so the promotional value is maximized.

Good idea. Everyone loves zaps.

Jay Kempf

Curmudgeon in Training (CIT)
Lifetime Supporter
Clear reverse window stickers are awesome too. Like the blue better than the black and 2 x 5 is plenty big.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to those that have commented. They help. I'm going to wait for a few more comments before the final decision is made.

Victor Bravo

HBA Supporter
The logo, as it appears on the top left of my web browser, is my first choice, and any advertising agency would tell you to use it as-is for brand identity and "continuity". The .com is more prominent and easier to read. FWIW my vote is for the existing logo and the existing shade of blue.

If there is some reason you must change it around, then I still agree with the idea that the .com should be larger. I would suggest moving the text up and left (so the letter H is a little more towards the upper left corner of the background color), allowing more space on the right side to enlarge the .com - without having to shrink the entire text to make room. IMHO there is already a little wasted space (the colored area to the left of the wrench), so shrinking the entire text any further would undesirable.

Definitely put me down for a few of those stickers whenever they become available.

SuperSpinach

Hello,

I really like the first 2 stickers, especially the black one. As it was said before, perhaps the ".com" should be a bit larger.
2x5" Would be the right size for me as 2.75x9" would be a bit too big.

Is there a plan to sell them or will they only be given to members ? I would definitly by some if you shipped them worldwide.

Last edited:

akwrencher

HBA Supporter
I would like some regardless, but put my vote down for the last one above, that is basically the website logo. Also, thanks for doing this, it's a great idea!

pwood66889

Like the black and blue choices. Like on the trifoil of the FAA certificates. Black on my A&P, blue on pilot's cert.
Lemme know when they are available.

Pops

HBA Supporter
Log Member
Let me know when available and charge me more because I haven't sent any money for a long time.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
HomeBuiltAirplanes com   second update 7-25-20.jpg

Can you let me know if you think these are better than the ones above? It looks more like the logo on the forum.

Thanks, Angie

Jay Kempf

Curmudgeon in Training (CIT)
Lifetime Supporter
We are in the process of having stickers made for all the regular priced Supporting Members and Lifetime Supporting Members.

Here are the options we are looking at:

View attachment 99297

Which looks best for you? And would you want them approximately 2 x 5 inches, or 2.75 by 9 inches?
The wrench handle is completely wrong! :) Like the blue one.

Status
Not open for further replies.