Have any of these features ever been incorperated into a homebuilt?

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

autoreply

Thnx a lot Shannon and Flying Monkey!

I've always wondered if there wasn't a considerable market for homebuilt twins. Many people, especially those a bit older and with plenty money enjoy to cruise around in either an RV or a yacht. I can think of worse ways to spend your time in the Caribbean...

As for the EZ Flyer,

I vaguely remember reading a report about it, but I'm not sure it's this aircraft. To what I recall they designed it to be an observation aircraft for remote areas, more in particular the Amazone. Hence the designer absolutely wanted a twin-engine aircraft.

Midniteoyl

Wasn`t there another fellow who made a large `camper type`of aircraft like that, who passed away in an aviation incident, I think, a year or so ago. Seems to my rusty memory he might have been a french Canadian-made a big recreational vehicle`` type plane ( 2 or 3 sizes maybe ) went down in an aircraft accident.......was a thread on here about it ===
The 'RV Type' one was actually the 'Private Explorer' built by the same guys.. OhGizmo! » Archive » Private Explorer Is Like A Camper With Wings

Thier website is gone, and so are prolly the planes.

topspeed100

Banned
BEDE 5J

Had fanjet and had retracts too.

------------------------

Global Explorer is almost like a movable home..an aerial camper. Fly south for the winters and return with the birds.

topspeed100

Banned
I see I thought it was a turbofan.

Bede 5B in Finland was very short lived..as so was the pilot who owned and tried to fly it unfortunately.