Hart Aero (CLOSED)

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman

Site Developer
Re: Hart Aero

Dude are you sure you are picking your side wisely ?
George,

Orion is being reasonable in his request that you not make things personal. I value his input very much and he has really stepped up to the plate to help out here while I've been on deployment.

If you have something against Hart Aero, that is fine - but do not make it personal. If you have actual personal experience with Doug Hart, please post it. If you do not, I would ask that you go out of your way to make that fact apparent in your posts and that you make room for the possibility that your sources are not telling the whole story. I can not allow here-say on this board to damage a man's reputation.

I would also like it if you could edit your post to reflect where you copied the testimonial from. If you are not willing to do that, I'm going to have to remove the post.

HBA has rarely descended into the kind of bickering you see on many Internet based discussion groups. There has always been a high level of tact and sensitivity that I have been very proud of. Not because of any policy or procedure that has been put in place, but because the members have held themselves to a high standard. Lets please continue in that vein.

Now, I've got to hit the rack....Just did 5.6 hours and boy is it starting to get HOT over here already!

Captain_John

I have taken a backseat on this because I haven't had the time to keep abreast of it.

Thanks to Orion for taking charge. I have seen other groups go to Hell in a handbasket with too much bickering. I don't want HBA to become one of those places.

Everyone play nice now!

;) CJ

orion

R.I.P.
Re: Hart Aero II

Again - if it's not your direct and first hand experience, it's hearsay. At this point everyone has had his say and we really don't need this to get personal. Any subsequent posts that exhibit bad manners or unreasonable accusations will, like the last three posts, be deleted. Continued unsubstantiated rants may result in the deletion of your account.

Last edited:

Hart Aero

Banned

Hello Folks,

10 months ago....

1. Customer places order
2. Customer puts 50% deposit down.
3. Customer NEVER pays balance owed.
4. Customer asks for refund.
5. Hart Aero issues FULL refund and mails it less than 30 days after request.
6. Customer post here because Hart Aero won't deliver kit for half price.

Sincerely,
Doug Hart
Hart Aero

MHC

MHC reply to Hart Aero posting #46
#1 Correct as listed. #2Correct as listed. #3 Incorrect. Balance not required
according to orderform on Hart web site at time of placement Oct. 07. I would have paided balance when I picked up plane. Delivery date promised
Feb. 08. NO PLANE. Next delivery date promised March 08. NO PLANE. After this Hart does not answer emails, calls, or post card offering to settle for a raw materials kit. #4. Correct. After I sent a strongly worded email (no profanity or physical threats) Doug promised a refund mailed in 2 days. Four weeks later, nothing. #6. At no time do I expect a kit for half price. After thinking about this, $3000 for a prebuilt kit (Oct. 07 price) is probably way under priced.
Hart should keep comunication open with his customers. Customers should always feel they are being treated honestly.
I feel it is my responsibility to share my experience with hart aero with others. I will continue as long as Hart aero is in business. MHC.

Hart Aero

Banned

Mitchell Cunningham,

Why do you not cash your refund check?

You requested a refund, we sent it to the address on your contract.. are you saying you didn't receive it? We sent you a refund check for 100% of what you put down (50%) and didn't have to as per our contract.

Why would you not pay the balance owed on your account?

Why would you come here to play the victim when you didn't have the money to pay for the rest of your airplane?

I won't let you get away with this slander on a public forum.

It's very simple... you paid a 50% deposit and would never pay your balance. I will not ship out a kit unless we are paid in full. I am not a bank and do not do financing.

Sincerely,
Doug Hart
Hart Aero

Mac790

Last edited:

Midniteoyl

I'm sorry, but 90% of the people in that 'hart aero' group really, really need to get a life.

If Doug isnt delivering, fine, make your case, get your money, and MOVE THE F**K ON!!

This constant attack, attack, attack is realy sickning and does absolutely NOTHING for the attackers. But DOES really piss the rest of us off!

Jake, I propose we kill ALL Hart Aero posts, and posters if need be.

I've had it....

Jman

Site Developer

I agree with you Jim. This thread has run it's course I think. I've been asked by an involved party to delete the thread but instead I'm just going to close it. I'd like to avoid deleting entire threads just because they go bad in the end.

The good news is that 99.87 threads created here are malice free.....:gig:

Jman

Site Developer
This thread is closed, however, I received some info from MHC regarding the refund issue referenced earlier in the thread. It closes the book on one of issues of the thread so I thought it would be fitting to post it here.

From MHC:
I would like to report that Mr. Hart did refund 100% of my deposit although technically he could have refunded only 75%. I would like to thank him very much and wish him good luck and hope he succeeds in the ultralight business. I think Mr. hart has some very practical designs. Thanks J-MAN for the opportunity to reply. I enjoy homebuiltairplanes.com and appreciate the opportunity to read and share information.

MHC

Status
Not open for further replies.