• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Hart Aero be careful/ripoff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broken dream

I have become a member of your bulletin board for the main purpose of spreading the word about Hart Aero. As of 2/10/2009 Hart Aero has had the total price for a ready to fly Sweet Pea ultralight. His last email to me was 9/28/09. Hart Aero/ Doug Hart does not deliver. I even visited his home/factory on 9/15/09 to pick up my Sweet Pea but He had not even started it yet when I asked for my money back he said that it was used to buy the parts and they are "on order". To make a long story short he has promised to have my plane ready since May 2009. He now has a new plane the "HartBird" but watch out. So far there is only one and again no flying photos/video, reviews of it flying yet he is already selling kits and pay as you go contracts. I can give you the whole story but right now just want your members to watch out for Hart Aero. I have also contacted the EAA, Better Business Bureau and the Missouri Attorney generals office but so far they have not been able to get a response from Doug Hart. If any of your members want to contact me I will gladly give them details. Thanks

Back