• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Hamilton Watch Co. WWII panel clock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjensen

Some of you guys may be interested in this for something nostalgic in your panel...

A fairly rare Hamilton mechanical panel clock from WWII that was used in various airplanes from F6F Hellcats, F4U Corsairs, to PV2 Harpoons. Its in good condition considering it's age and works perfectly. I have used this clock in my own shop for several years and it keeps good time over 8 days as it was designed to do. All functions work properly, all dials are readable, all knobs are present and mounting screws are in place. This is one of the lower serial numbers that I have seen at 6550.

SOLD

AN-5741-1_3_zps091839ab.jpg

AN-5741-1_2_zpsd376c636.jpg

AN-5741-1_1_zpsc90c62d6.jpg

AN-5741-1_2-1_zps8d1fd20b.jpg

Last edited:
Back