• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Greetings from Tucson!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hambone

Hello! Retired military pilot, now living in Tucson, Arizona.

I purchased a Corben Baby Ace in Georgia last December, and flew it as far as Odessa, TX on the way to Tucson. I had a potential issue there, so I had an A&P help me take off the wings and tail, and I U-Hauled it the rest of the way. It's still sitting in the hangar in pieces, and I'm hoping to gain some expert advice on the forum to help me get airborne again.

Would be great to meet some fellow Tucsonans, too!

Attachments

• Baby Ace Carthage, TX.jpg
    Baby Ace Carthage, TX.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 27
Back