• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Graham Lee Beamcraft I and II, Circa Reproductions Beamer I and II???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David L. Downey

Curmudgeon under refinement
Supporting Member
Does anyone know if the Graham Lee BeamCraft/Beamers ever actually got flown/flight tested? Mnay years ago I got a copy of a set of drawings for something called a "Beancraft II" that has a set of sparse building guidelines that has Graham Lee's name at the bottom. Very interesting minimal, sit-on, pusher biplane with a high mounted horizontal stab that appears to be unbraced in any way.
Any information would be appreciated.
1649427456601.png

Back