GP-5 or Polen Special similar designs.

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

hombreux

Hello
Why not a single place Eracer.
Fully retractable, 300mph VNE, and good stall caracteristics.
Could be built as a single seat:Less drag with less frontal area ,and a Berkut style canopy.
Jack Morrison Eracer was a real performer.
I had a Brokaw Bullet plan set.
But the Landing speed was really high.
I also love George Pereira ,Dennis Polen and Dr Brokaw ‘s designs but they require very high flying skill.
One other option could be to contact Prowler Aviation.
Todd Is currently the owner of the Morse Jaguar design. He Is a really a great guy.
This Aircraft Is one of the most attractive design , close to your goals. You should just find the correct powerplant.

Regards
Nicolas(France)

BJC

HBA Supporter
Todd Is currently the owner of the Morse Jaguar design. He Is a really a great guy.
This Aircraft Is one of the most attractive design , close to your goals. You should just find the correct powerplant.
There always is a catch. But I agree about the attractiveness of the design.

BJC

thjakits

If you can use side by side seating, a Lancair 360 with a turbo or Legacy does the numbers easily and are readily available to buy. Glasair III, same.
I can vouch for the III ! The same gentleman that built the above mentioned NXT had a GLassair III too (which was sold and he later bought another III...). I got a ride in the III and few minutes stick time (I fly helicopters ofr a living) - that III was sensitive as a helicopter, but STABLE! You point it somewhere and it GOES directly there, not slightly below where you point!

thjakits