• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Garner's electro-fluidic autopilot - thermistor information

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piolenc

When I first ran into this at Oshkosh '82 I was fascinated. It was my first contact with the discipline of fluidics, and it was shocking that such a simple mechanism could be used for wing leveling and heading adjustment.
Now, many years later, I want to build it, but in the meantime the most important components - thermistors made by Fenwal Electronics - are no longer available. I am trying no to find out their characteristics, so that I can replace them with something that is currently on the market. This is made even more complicated by the fact that my information is on a second- or third-generation photocopy, in which the exact component designation is not readable. Starts with 32...
I am trying to find someone with either the necessary component information, the component itself or anything else that will get me closer to my goal.

Back