• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Fuse Block

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tralika

I've been looking for a rear terminal fuse block for quite a while. I wanted to mount a fuse block on my panel with the fuses in view but all the wiring behind the panel. Bussmann make a good quality fuse block but I had a hard time finding one for sale retail. I finally found a small company that sells the fuse blocks over the internet. I've included the link below. The owner of the company is David Swartzendruber. He stocks the fuse blocks in sizes 12 through 24 circuits. I just received mine and it looks like it's just what I was looking for. David shipped my order promptly and inexpensively by mail. I've never met him and I have no affiliation with the company. I just thought I would pass this on in case someone else is thinking of going with fuses rather than circuit breakers.

Fuseholder & Fuses

Back