• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

FS: Engines & Accessories, Radios New & Used Condition, Wheel Pants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MauleOwner

I am not the owner of these items but I have agreed to help sell them as the actual owner travels and is frequently out of pocket.

All items are used unless noted otherwise and all used was in working condition when removed. If preferred, I can send the radio(s) to Steinair to handle the transaction, verify the unit and it’s serial numbers. They would then handle the money exchange. Steinair would charge a flat fee of $150 plus any credit card charges, shipping, etc.. added for that service.

I am located at the Wisener Airport in Mineola, TX. (3F9). Pictures are available upon request however most of the item pictures can be viewed on the EAA Builders Log Site. You can use the link provided below or, just search for the site on your browser and once at the home page, just below the banner, enter my zip code 75754. Once there look for the title “Items for Sale” and click on the picture, then use the menu list on the left side to navigate the different category of items and Pictures.

Shipping and handling will be added to each and is the responsibility of the purchaser, insurance at your discretion on the more expensive items. Prefer using PayPal for transaction (Safer/Faster for Both Parties).

https://eaabuilderslog.org/?blproject&proj=7XKqaoTLY

O-320 (Core) 2600TT 1740 SMOH / $5,000
Mags, ignition wiring, and starter
Logbook period 1997 - 2005
Recorded removed no damage 2005

O-320-A2B - 0 TSMO / $15,500
Overhauled 2005 by Excel Aviation Services (Conroe, TX)
Rebuilt Carburetor
New SkyTech Starter
Vacuum pump

New Carburetor Marvel MA-4SPA pt# 10-3678-12 / $850

New
Hartzell Chrysler Alternator pt# 4111810R / $625
Zeftronics Alternator Controller pt# R15VOL
O-320 Rear Bracket
Front Bracket

New O-320 PA-16 Exhaust Pipes/muffler/heat muff / $870

New
Vetterman Exhaust System – O-320 / $795

New
Vetterman 20” Tailpipes 33204-20 – 08-00828 / $200

Used NACA Vents/Vent Boxes / $60

New
FlightCom Model IIsx VA Intercom / $54

New
Ameri-King AK-451 ELT / $450

Used Transponder - Narco AT 150 TSO w/tray / $200

Used Com Radio – Narco 120 TSO w/tray / $250

New
Icon IC-A210 Com w/tray / $738

New
Transponder - Narco AT 150 TSO w/tray / $600

RAMI VHF COM Bent Whip Antenna AS AV17 / $95

New
Garmin Apollo SL-40 COMM w/tray & Harness / $1,750

New
Garmin GTX-327 Xponder w/tray / $1,550

New Bullet Style LED Landing/Taxi Light / $60

New
11.75” Diameter Spinner, Piper Style / $500

Front and Back Plate 3/8” x 6 Bolts (O-320)

Cessna 172 Wheel Pants / $200

Stearman Style Wheel Pants / $100

New
Piper Style Wheel Pants / $360

Back