• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

FS: Eclipse 500 rudder pedal assemblies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daveklingler

I'm selling a few Eclipse 500 rudder/brake pedal assemblies that I picked up a while back in order to hopefully pay for some other materials. These are, to me, the aviation equivalent of a Rolex Oyster - each and every piece, without exception, is machined from billet and they're absolutely lovely to pick up and behold in person.

They're complete with brand new Cleveland cylinders.

Whether you're building a future Grand Champion or just a "Buttercup", these pedals may be the nicest part of your airplane. They have roughly $15,000 worth of machining per set. A pair should save you many hours of labor and maybe not a little weight.

I have a friend who wrecked his beautiful airplane during high-speed taxi tests because of brake problems, after seven years of building time. I feel a pair of these pedals would have prevented it.

Photos below. Please contact me if you're interested. I'll take money or materials or airplane bits or a combination thereof.

- Dave

rudder_pedals_1.jpgrudder_pedals_2.jpgrudder_pedals_3.jpgrudder_pedals_4.jpg

Back