• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

French Military Aviation TV show from the '60s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rv6ejguy

Supporting Member
I used to watch this as a kid growing up and thought the Mirages were so cool. Rediscovered on YouTube recently. 50 years on, I look at it a bit differently but it brings back some good memories and was one more step in keeping me crazy about airplanes.

The stories are pretty cheezy, some of the acting pretty lame and if this were real, our intrepid pilots here would have been booted out of the service for ejecting every third flight it seems, but it has some good footage of French aviation from the era.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk3HTY378CNpV4JfLXfcDNQ/videos Thoughtfully subtitled for us folks weak in the French language.

Last edited:
Back