Freelance Kit Builder

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Tim Glover

HBA Supporter
I am an experienced A&P Mechanic, Inspector, & Pilot. Will assist in building your kit at your location. Very Knowledgable 30 years experience.

Last edited:

Bigshu

HBA Supporter
Yes, location is key for me. Price matters, but with travel so screwed up, location is big deal. I've got a project I put a down payment on back in March, that it looks like I'll be unable to go bring home due to the pandemic. Down payment looks like a sunk cost at this point.

rv7charlie

Will you help me with my RV7 quickbuild kit? Will you sign your name on the the a/w certificate as builder? Will you do this for free, or will you be charging for it?

The FAA wants to know....

Tim Glover

HBA Supporter
Will you help me with my RV7 quickbuild kit? Will you sign your name on the the a/w certificate as builder? Will you do this for free, or will you be charging for it?

The FAA wants to know....
Rates, location and travel restrictions would be nice.
Rates, location and travel restrictions would be nice.
contact me @ tim@aviationhere.com
I am a builder assist company just like Synergy Air and Synergy Air South are. And many others operating under the provisions of FAR 21.191 as well as Advisory Circular AC 20-27 titled "Certification and Operation of Amateur-Built Aircraft". The only difference is that I am both fixed & mobile. If you would like to discuss our legal builder assist program I would be happy to discuss it with you. If you are sincere we can help. We are honest and above board, clean, and highly focused. "WE BUILD KITS"
I decided to do this to help others who need assistance or may be stuck. I have not worked at this profession for 30 plus years to cheat anyone or to break FAA Rules and Guidelines. Of course, we don't work for free we have families to support an business overhead expenses.

Thank You, Tim Glover Sr.

Tim Glover

HBA Supporter
This week I am in Oregon at the Vans Aircraft Factory and at Synergy Air. I will answer emails.