• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBuiltAirplanes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Free worktables Irving, TX

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

LBarron

I posted these a while ago, thought I had a buyer but the guy was just jerking me around (that's what you get from Craigslist) so now I'm offering them for free. They are in a storage unit in Irving, TX - just come and get them.

Two worktables, both made using the EAA method: one is 8 x 4, the other is 70" x 40". Table top is 3/4".

Attachments

LBarron

Nope. I sent emails to Presidents of seven local chapters in the DFW area - only heard back from three who said they would pass this link on to their members. No takers.
:(

Victor Bravo

Wow, I'm sorry. We just had to build benches for our chapter project and would have been very thankful for yours, but 1250 miles is a bit far. Besides, workbenches from Texas could spontaneously explode in anger when they cross the California border :)

LBarron

Funny! :)
These probably would have been ok - built by a transplanted Bostonian so maybe only singed.

LBarron

"Texas Westie Benches? (Newton). Sounds like you're familiar with the area.
I guess I should edit my "Funny" reply to "Wicked funny!"

Victor Bravo

One trip to Cape Cod many moons ago, but not very familiar with Boston itself. I think I have a cousin in the city somewhere who is a dermatologist.

But heck if the whole world can make jokes about me being a Californi-cator, a Kalifornian, a La-La-Lander, a Hollywood-nik, and a Beverly Hillbilly... I can lash out sarcastically at people from anywhere else I guess :)

fly2kads

HBA Supporter
I wish I had room for these, but my garage is still full of VW and Triumph projects.

kr2pilot

I would love to have them. I am in Mesquite and can go pick them up this Sunday or Monday. PM me

Luis R Claudio
KHQZ Mesquite

Rhino

Lifetime Supporter
It was more of a convenience issue for me, which I had to weigh against the inconvenience of traveling so far. Traveling just barely won out. So if Luis really loves/wants them, I have no problem with that. Saves me having to buy expensive gas. I can just build mine as originally planned.

LBarron

Alright then, the table stay in Texas. Thanks for your interest Rhino - I hope the cost of plywood these days doesn't exceed the cost of gas!
Luis - I'll PM you with details.

LBarron

Rhino - if you (or anyone else) are still interested in the tables they are still available - I tried to contact kr2 but he never replied. (rest of post was edited out for language and content). :mad:

Rhino

Lifetime Supporter
Okay. I'll try to shoot for the 4th still, but can't be sure of that now. Possibly the 2nd week of November.