Forum software updated today.

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Vigilant1

Lifetime Supporter
That refrigerator toppled over and sank into the swamp, and we built the next refrigerator on that refrigerator and it burned down and sank into the swamp... ... but the third one held... and all that can be yours....
For anyone scratching their heads about the reference: First 1+50 of this clip. Warning: Monty Python.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Guess I should have been a little more specific. How are the reactions tabulated?
For example if I get one 'like' and 4 'angry' is that going to be tabulated as 5 reactions, an overall negative 4 rating, or all of the individual reactions listed separately?

It will be interesting to see how being able to give a negative response will effect the postings.
1584483029244.png

ScaleBirdsScott

I agree it's looking quite good now.

The scaling for 4k still means it only uses half the horizontal screen real-estate, but honestly it's such a fringe case and I almost never actually use the forum on my 4k monitor (And does anyone else?) that it doesn't really matter. But I would be curious if it means people on non HD resolutions get the opposite issue?

proppastie

Log Member
was able to post on cheapracer build log by mistake.....should not be allowed....please move to his other recent thread about plywood help.

Last edited:

Vigilant1

Lifetime Supporter
was able to post on cheapracer build log by mistake.....should not be allowed....please move to his other recent thread about plywood help.
TiPi also mentioned he was having the opposite problem, he's unable to post to the build log he started. Admin, when you get a chance, could you give TiPi access to that thread? Thanks.

His build log: B&S 49-series (810cm3/49ci) - TiPi's conversion for aircraft use

Where he mentioned the problem: B&S 49-series (810cm3/49ci) for aircraft use - TiPi's Q&A thread

Hot Wings

HBA Supporter
Log Member
Tried to up load a Word *.DOCX file. Couldn't attach. Changed to older *. DOC and it uploaded. IIRC the DOCX file type also had to bee added at the last changeover to Xenforo?

Also the drag and drop file up load was really nice. Mis that feature.

AdrianS

I wondered how you did that.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Tried to up load a Word *.DOCX file. Couldn't attach. Changed to older *. DOC and it uploaded. IIRC the DOCX file type also had to bee added at the last changeover to Xenforo?

Also the drag and drop file up load was really nice. Mis that feature.
added docx in files allowed

proppastie

Log Member
on the "watched thread page" there is a "box" for checkoff......not sure what the function for it is....I think it should be paired with the "manage watched thread" button so that one could delete or move threads from the "watched tread page". checking off say 6 boxes and hitting the manage watched thread button and delete watched threads, and it asks if you want to delete all watched threads.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
on the "watched thread page" there is a "box" for checkoff......not sure what the function for it is....I think it should be paired with the "manage watched thread" button so that one could delete or move threads from the "watched tread page". checking off say 6 boxes and hitting the manage watched thread button and delete watched threads, and it asks if you want to delete all watched threads.
Here's what is in the Watched threads and the boxes.
You can click in the box to choose one or more, then go to Manage Watched threads and these options apply.

1585161691516.png

proppastie

Log Member
I remember loosing all my watched threads in one click, and I was not using the boxes......does that make sense or am I miss-remembering

proppastie

Log Member
1585591536074.png

Here's what is in the Watched threads and the boxes.
You can click in the box to choose one or more, then go to Manage Watched threads and these options apply.
I think the graphic I posted better explains the "selection box"

I think my assertion of post 197 may be correct however I do not want to test it as last time I lost my watched threads it was a PTA....maybe admin can check it, and if correct delete the top button as the bottom button explains it better

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I will leave both versions. I hope technical people will read both and get a greater understanding and decide which suits their purpose.

Thank you for showing the lower option.

Group Builder