Forum made EFI?

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

jbiplane

My team make "Fuzzy logic" self tuning EFI kit. Bolt on carburetor replacement sets for 40..342cc 2strokes, 4strokes and wankel engines. Dont require O2 sensor. Efi playing with fuel quantities reaching max rpm and after enrich mixture to decrease exhaust and cylinder head themperature to aceptable values. Now it is in prototype stage, testing on my 183 236 and 294cc paramotor engines.

Armilite

My team make "Fuzzy logic" self tuning EFI kit. Bolt on carburetor replacement sets for 40..342cc 2strokes, 4strokes and wankel engines. Dont require O2 sensor. Efi playing with fuel quantities reaching max rpm and after enrich mixture to decrease exhaust and cylinder head themperature to aceptable values. Now it is in prototype stage, testing on my 183 236 and 294cc paramotor engines.
=======================================

It's been a while since I looked at this EFI stuff, but Ecotrons EFI only use the O2 Sensor in the learning Stage. On Old Cars/Trucks burning Oil don't go bad for a long time, and can be Cleaned. They used Standard GM O2 Sensors which the last one I bought Cost $20. If the Average Ultralight flies 50hrs a Year per Kitplane Magazine I bet you could fly 4-5 Years. Even if the O2 Sensor goes bad your Engine will still run, it just won't get as good gph. On my Suburban that was 18 mpg Hwy it made 17 mpg. 2 Stroke Oils used at 50:1 will contaminate it faster than Oils used at 100:1.