• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Forming Acrylic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vortilon

Hello all
I have a great vacuum form machine I built if you need any plastics formed. You send material and form buck and I will form it for you. My table is 25 x 30 inches or so. Parts cannot have any negitive draw. If they do the buck must be able to break down to remove the part. Here is an example of what can be made, Starship landing light lenses and auto shift covers. We can form Kydex interior parts ABS, Styrene etc.. We work for very reasonable rates.

Attachments

• Mvc-336f.jpg
    Mvc-336f.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 689
  • MVC-382F.jpg
    MVC-382F.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 786
  • Mvc-367f.jpg
    Mvc-367f.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 2,561
  • MVC-374F.jpg
    MVC-374F.jpg