Quantcast

for sale: Piper PA-22

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

soupercooper

HBA Supporter
For sale: [updated 9/1/20] Piper PA-22 for only $3000, wings removed, instruments removed and stored in back seat, trike gear available to replace tail dragger configuration. I'm selling for friend, still acquiring more info as i get it and hopefully some pics soon as well, more to come, still zeroing in on exact year, located in Pahrump Nevada

Last edited:

Jerry Lytle

It doesn't appear that your friend made a good choice in choosing someone to help sell his airplane. Perhaps you might have a friend that knows something, anything really, about this PA-22.

Reactions: BJC

soupercooper

HBA Supporter
Cut him some slack he said he was acquiring info as he could receive it
the guy im selling it for i really dont know that well, i bought one of his airplanes and he wanted me to do him a favor, and to make matters worst its a friend of a friend of a friend situation, he never sent me photos, nothing, plus ive been busy with my own problems and havent been on this forum until today to comment about the v-twin engine released by chip erwin. so ive dropped the favor of selling the Pa-22 and yes i dont know much about the pa-22 im a newbie with a reliant sx and just learning, sorry im no expert but we all got to start from ground zero just like you did. funny thing that same fellow asked me to try to sell another plane for him thats a friend of a friend so i dont want to get flamed and i just wont do anyone favors anymore. he wanted to me to try to sell a avid flyer 2 place for his friend.

Last edited:

soupercooper

HBA Supporter
It doesn't appear that your friend made a good choice in choosing someone to help sell his airplane. Perhaps you might have a friend that knows something, anything really, about this PA-22.
he's not really my friend, i only bought an airplane from him and it was a favor for a friend of a friend situation and he dropped the ball and never sent me any pics or more info. and funny thing he just asked me today to sell another plane for a friend of a friend so screw that i dont want to get flamed on this forum for doing favors for so some one i dont know that well , and yes i know nothing about a pa-22 i bought a j3 kitten reliant and just wanting to learn from the experts but not get flamed in the mean time...LOL

soupercooper

HBA Supporter
I would be interested in getting the contact information for the guy with the Avid Flyer. JImChuk
Im trying to find out if it comes with engine or not. I know for sure prop does not come with itI will contact him now about engine, ? engine or not I know price is under $4000 I think. I think N numbers still exist as well, I will find out I guess PM me for his contact info, its located in pahrump nevada right on the california nevada stateline.

Attachments