Focke Wulf 190 A/F

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Nochero

Hi Johnny luvs Biplanes!

Thank you for your reply. Yes Flugwerk i hnow allready, it is located here in germany.

It is realy great! And the Me 109 is looking fantastic!!

And they will cost only 500.000 $ ;)

Well! What i meant was, who is building a homebuild aircraft.
Like Marcel Jurca MJ-8/MJ-80.

I am interested to buy Jurca plans from the U.S.A, there they are much cheaper than here in Europe.

( USA= 500 $, Europe= 1220 Euro {ca. 1500$} )

For that i am searching like crazy used Jurca plans in the internet since long time)

I hope one day i will find somebody who want to sell these stuff.

Greetz

Roland

Russell Myles

what about a WAR FW190? If it's anything like the WAR P47 (and allegedly they all handle much the same) it's a right cracker.

Russell

AVI

JURCA FW 190 PLANS

Hey, Nochero

The Jurca plans are available 3/4 and full scale, a lot larger than the WAR replica.

Try:

Ken Heit
Jurca Plans
1733 Kansas
Flint MI 48506 USA

810 232-5395 jafwest@marcel-jurca.com

goboman

Marcel Jurca MJ-8 Focke-Wulf 190-A5

Hi Nochero....

Your search is over if you are still looking for those plans.

I have a set ready to sell...$400US..

If you are interested, please let me know.

Thanks

rampeyboy

FW 190

Hi, there is a full scale 190 replica being built at Camden, SC. Looks like the tubular fuselage is close to complete, sans skins. I did not see any wings. Plans are to use a R-1820, or similar. I keep meaning to go and get pictures...but haven't. It's a good hour drive, that I have no other reason to make than to see the project. Maybe on a cold rainy day I can take a break from building my Mustang II and go over there for another look!

Raptor

Russell,
Just curious were you saw news about (Bonners) MJ-80. (Always looking for a new sources of information).

Thanks,
Paul

Raptor

Thanks anyway Russell,
For a country as big as the US, there is suprisingly little news about homebuilders.....
Sad to see that beautiful bird broken.

Paul

Stan Howes

Re: Marcel Jurca MJ-8 Focke-Wulf 190-A5

Hi Nochero....

Your search is over if you are still looking for those plans.

I have a set ready to sell...$400US..

If you are interested, please let me know.

Thanks
Do you still have those plans? Loot waiting. I am about to start building a 190.:gig: If not do you know where I can lay my hands on a set.

Happy Landings

Enemy Ace

Hi gang,
Tooling up to start on my Jurca FW190 soon. have already been collecting original parts (Ouch! Very Expensive!) and have purchased a R2600 as powerplant. would like to hear from others, maybe get a mailing list or something going for hints and tips.
Would also like to see pics and build advice from those who have a plane in progress......... Regards, Robert Starnes

luftwicker07

Re: FW 190

I'm building my own 1:1 scale flying 190, and I'm at Shaw AFB in SC. If the guy building the 190 in SC has photos posted I would love to see. If you know him personally, I'd love to meet him and check out the aircraft. -Jeremy

soko121

Enemy Ace and Luftwicker,have you started construction yet, i am also interested in building a full scale. what info can you share, can you email me
Simon

R

rico.kaschube

Hi gang,
Tooling up to start on my Jurca FW190 soon. have already been collecting original parts (Ouch! Very Expensive!) and have purchased a R2600 as powerplant. would like to hear from others, maybe get a mailing list or something going for hints and tips.
Would also like to see pics and build advice from those who have a plane in progress......... Regards, Robert Starnes
Hello Enemy Ace,

the R2600 has a diameter of 1397mm, but the whole cowling of the Fw 190A has a diameter of round about 1300 mm. Tale a look at the attached drawing.

Best regards from Hamburg

Attachments

Enemy Ace

Hello Simon and Rico,
I apologize for the long absence, I have been deployed in SW Asia since early March. Please Email me at A35plt@yahoo.com and we'll keep in touch. Jeremy, if you read this then would like to hear from you too.
Rico, I understand the 2600 is very similar to the BMW 801 and the jurca plans should acommodate the R2600. If not then I will have to go with a 1800 series as well. Uli Bronner seemed to think that the 2600 was a good idea. I am hoping to visit him and FW+UB soon.
Best regards, Robert

Mac790

There was a FW-190 during Reno Races this year, it qualified with a top speed 302mph (seems that the owner didn't push it hard), it's very low speed for unlimited class, it wouldn't be even possible to win super sport class with that speed.

Results here http://reports.airrace.org/2010/Unlimited.html

Seb

Last edited by a moderator:

luftwicker07

@soko121 I have been building my 190 for about a year now. However, I am currently replacing the fuselage frame, which is a setback. You can message me offlist with any questions you have. -Jeremy

Group Builder