And check for differential seams on the forward portion of the upper wing. A friend (crop duster) had a Stearman that exhibited the same rolling tendencies you described. We looked for all of the usual subjects, and then finally found that a spanwise tape (from a fabric repair) was causing enough flow disturbance that he got a roll tendency. Rather than redo that wing, we doped on a piece of tape on the other wing and it fixed the problem.Thanks for all your ideas. I have made a list of the things I wll check and try as soon as I can.
1. Is the ball centered ? If not trim to center.
2. I will try pulling back the power to see if the problem is effected.
3. Check that both alerons are the same and that the gap is the same.
i will also look at thr flaps to see how they look.
4. Check the rigging of the alerons. Are they in trail when at equliberium?
5. Is there any twist in the stab or elevator?
6. Are your plastic wingtips place exactly equal (incidence)?