• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Firewallon Ridge Runner 3 or other clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarpedWing

I have been reading over other posts regarding firewalls and still have not found the answer to my situation. We are building the Ridge Runner 3 (worse documented kit I have ever seen). The manual is worthless and we are getting ready to install the firewall. However, the manual says "nothing" whatsoever about it. Not one word. there is one photo where you can see just a piece of it.

I am hoping that someone here, who built, or is building a ridge runner or one of the clones who might have photos of what they did on their project. Since Yahoo Groups are now defunct, it is almost impossible to find other builders. I will be posting this on the avid forum as well in the hopes someone might be building a skyraider.

Back