• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Finally the ultimate light weight and almost free aircraft covering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geek1945

One of my vices is Blue Bell French Vanilla ice cream, a man has to have at least one sin. Fortunate for me my sweetie notified my next door neighbor she was going on a cruise and to make sure I was still breathing. While I'm house sitting her two beakosaur's macaws and my two hot dogs. Henry called and asked how I was and if I needed anything from the grocery store. Why yes Henry, I haven't had some ice cream for at least a week and I going into withdrawal symptoms. Worse yet I might actually see my belt buckle again so 2-1/2 gallons ought to do nicely. You need to understand my sweetie is lactose intolerant, so she breezes by the ice cream in store even if I had printed it on the grocery list. That's what's causing your donelap disease and why your boxer shorts are too small.

While retrieving my ice cream fixes I notice the plastic sack and decided to weigh it and contents 2 x 44.2ozs of heaven and 0.2 for the sack given a strength to weight ratio of 442:1 so if you see a homebuilt flying covered in Kroger and Walmart sacks it's me. Ed:gig:

Back