• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Finally found a place to start

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YV-PILOT

Hello to everyone in this forum!
Finally after a few days trying to find a forum finally found it last night. I would like the opportunity to congratulate the webmaster for such a great forum, likewise all the people who everyday contribute to make it a good source of knowledge sharing.
My name is Rafael; I live in Merida Venezuela, hold a FAA commercial license and have about 350 hours, most of them in piper Cherokees and Seminoles.
My interest for experimental aviation came to me an afternoon in Vero Beach, Florida where I learnt to fly (1999). Had the chance to see a glasair doing touches and goes, I was really impressed by the performance, the speed and looking of the airplane. Later on that day I found out that was a homebuilt, initially couldn’t believe it, but it is true!!
I still have many questions about this subject hopefully find an answer in this forum since I want to build and fly my own airplane
Thanks again to the people who makes this forum possible.
Kind regards
Rafael

P.S. please forgive me if have made a grammatical mistake, English is not my first language.

Back