• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Filler??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tantrum1

Good day all,
I am beginning to start some light filling on my wing to rid it of a few imperfections. I was planning on using west system, mixed with west systems 410 micro light. But I've read that it can be affected by elevated temperatures. I was planning on using this on my wing, and part of my wing will be painted black or a dark color. So I'm wondering 2 things. 1st will I be ok using the 410 and 2nd, if not what is an alternative that is as easy to sand and contour as 410 and compatible with West Systems?
Thanks
Mark

Back