• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

FEMAP analysis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PTAirco

I used to have a trial version of FEMAP and while it was cumbersome to used, I loved it. It wasn't time limited. Somehow however, they changed their policy or something because suddenly mine does not work anymore and if I hadn't scribbled down my results on actual paper, I would have lost months of work. I now can't access my files anymore, although they do still exist on my computer. Siemens holds the license and they do have a free student version. However simply making up a university and filling in their form used to work, but no more. This is pretty devastating to me right now, since I am halfway through a design and a 58 I do not want to experience the nightmare of finding and learning yet another complex piece of software. I tried some of the free 3d analysis software programs out there and most are a joke. No way can I afford or justify getting the full version from Siemens. If I could find a person who is an active student at a university, willing to share some very basic info so I can fill in a form like that shown in the picture, I might have a chance to finish my design at least. PM me please.

Siemens.JPG

Spars CAse A.PNG

Back