• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Far 103 trike plans / info wanted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cpd

Hi everyone,

I am wanting to build a far 103 compliant trike that can be powered with a converted predator engine. I've got a few hours in a trike but am not an expert by any stretch but can get up and down again without killing myself. What is out there as far as lightweight trike plans suitable for 20-30hp engines and what at some good, yet budget friendly wing options for such a project?

Chris

Back