• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Falco F.8L

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ATP-Pete

I'm impressed with what I've read about the F.8L and am considering building one. Is anyone building one? I'm also considering the RV-7 and Thorp T-18 (or S18). Slower aircraft that I'm also considering include the Falconar F12A, Littner CP60 and Wittman Tailwind (W-10). Is there any one of these aircraft that will take considerably less time to build than the others?

Any comments from knowledgeable builders would be greatly appreciated. I realize that choosing an aircraft is a very personal decision but I also would consider the input from seasoned builders. The F.8L is undoubtedly gorgeous, though. Thanks! --Pete

Back