• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Experimental Aircraft / Homebuilt Fuselage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

recmob

Designing / Building your own design? Here's a great start!

• 4130 Welded Airframe
  • Side by Side Seating
  • Airframe was originally a Merlin GT (motor mounts are set up for a Rotax 912ULS, NO engine included!)
  • Airframe has 150 Total Time
Includes:

• Fuselage w/ Vertical Fin & Rudder
  • Stabilizers / Elevators
  • Door Frames, Left & Right
  • Cowling (Fiberglass), Upper and Lower
  • Main Wheels / Tires / Matco Toe Brakes & Matco Tailwheel
This was a flyable aircraft. The owner retired from flying, and due to liability concerns of the owner the registration was left to expire, and he ordered the aircraft dismantled and sold for parts. The wings were highly modified, therefore they were destroyed and are NOT part of the sale. No logbooks. What you see here is what you get. Aircraft was local to me, I originally assisted with the construction of the aircraft.

These parts are located at Valkaria Airport (X59) on Florida's SpaceCoast, just 10 miles south of Melbourne. Pickup ONLY, No shipping. If you purchase and are attending Sun N Fun, I will hold the airframe for you to pickup after the show. By car, Valkaria is 2 hrs directly east of Lakeland Linder Airfield. $1500.00 cash takes it. (321) 253 9434 or [email protected]

DJI_0001.jpgDJI_0007.jpgDJI_0008.jpg

Back