• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Evans VP1 Volksplane

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJW

Selling my VP1. The primary structure is complete except the fuselage bottom must be closed. Nearly all of the expensive, aircraft quality hardware is installed. There is enough Ceconite to finish covering the airplane. Struts and rollover bar are included. The plans and manual are also included as well as instructions for covering. A cool old builders log is included as is a copy of the Mechanix Illustrated in which the VP appeared. Various other small parts come with it as well.

Some things needed to finish: Engine and prop. Landing gear. Instruments. Fuel tank and some small hardware.

I did not build this airplane. But the build quality of this airplane is very good. Two people who are experienced in wood airplane construction (one a VP1 builder) examined the work. Both found the workmanship very good.

This airplane has been carefully stored. It exhibits no damage from rough handling/hanger rash or exposure to weather. Since the wings have yet to be covered and the fuse is not yet closed inspection of the structure is easy. There are no secrets.

Asking only $950 for everything.

PM for high-res pics, contact info, etc.

Rob

SWVP1.jpgVP1a.jpgVP1e.jpgVP1f.jpgVP1g.jpgVP1i.jpgVP1j.jpg

Last edited:
Back