• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Engine Monitor Diagnostics Trend Line Chart Book/ Video/ Training Course?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomeBuilt101

So most airplane nowadays have the fancy engine monitor system that records the engine and flight parameters and we all upload them to Savvy. Some of us even pay for the 179 dollar extra service where we can have the experts look at the charts and give advice and that is a really good service.

Has anyone produced a book/ video/ training course where they teach you what to look at on the charts and what all of the pretty colored squiggly lines are saying?

I have a higher than average ignorance on the subject (not bragging...just say'in) and I spend a great deal of time looking at the charts and zooming in and I think I know what is going on however it would be great if there were a video course where someone who is really smart would take some examples and talk and walk us through some examples and possible causes, solutions, and what to look for, etc.

Does anyone know if such a training program exists?

Back