Embeded rotor oriented craft

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

dong090909

Just as C++ language, now I introduce the new concept, It Is the result of rotor revolution:
Bisercrat : Bi-system-embeded-rotor-craft
The great breakout is:
Solute the method of embeding rotor
If It succed, It will bring the industrial revolution, moster than steam enginge

dong090909

dong:

A flying model would bring more credibility than your claims.

BJC
This quote fits in any great company's product definition book.
Or:
Fair reviews around the world are more effective than small-scale discussions.
A theoretical proof makes more sense than a boilerplate.
The participation of the whole world is more likely to yield results than the efforts of one company.

dong090909

future,
In addition to the use of airports by intercontinental large aircraft, small and medium aircraft will not need airports. Airports, which seem to be great, but actually represent backwardness, like the first computer, will go down the altar.
It will hit real estate, and expensive real estate in the city center will be meaningless.
The house craft will appear, and the plane is the house. Those places where no one lives now will be the preferred places for room craft
Pilots will lose their jobs
Aircraft engines will be cheap due to high safety and planes will cost about the same as a car
Today's sedan is tomorrow's airplane, and tomorrow's sedan is just today's bicycle.

D Hillberg

future,
In addition to the use of airports by intercontinental large aircraft, small and medium aircraft will not need airports. Airports, which seem to be great, but actually represent backwardness, like the first computer, will go down the altar.
It will hit real estate, and expensive real estate in the city center will be meaningless.
The house craft will appear, and the plane is the house. Those places where no one lives now will be the preferred places for room craft
Pilots will lose their jobs
Aircraft engines will be cheap due to high safety and planes will cost about the same as a car
Today's sedan is tomorrow's airplane, and tomorrow's sedan is just today's bicycle.
Like Japans 1,000 heliport 1,000 stop plan in the 80s. Like HAI helistop in the 70s. Like Popular Mechanics . . . .
Public perception of noise dangers and lack of demand.
Not going to happen.

dong090909

Like Japans 1,000 heliport 1,000 stop plan in the 80s. Like HAI helistop in the 70s. Like Popular Mechanics . . . .
Public perception of noise dangers and lack of demand.
Not going to happen.
If this theory is wrong, it does not happen.
If no one can prove it is wrong, then it is possible

dong090909

Historical fact - Saw it in real time, From conception to collapse - Multiple failures even LAA in 73
for instance:
Although Boeing is a great company, the X50 Dragonfly, the unreliability during transitions compared to the fixed-wing guaranteed safety of this solution, shows that they are not at all a class.

AeroER

TopSpeed100? Did you move to China?
I'm not convinced this is a single person trolling the forum. There are at minimum two writing styles, and probably three.

New thread starts instead of continuing the original thread is another indicator. It's easier for a new writer to change the spin slightly than maintaining the continuum of a prior thread.

AeroER

for instance:
Although Boeing is a great company, the X50 Dragonfly, the unreliability during transitions compared to the fixed-wing guaranteed safety of this solution, shows that they are not at all a class.
The transition glitch I described occurred in a simulator, which I also explained.

Pay attention to the facts, including from the other commenters here.

D Hillberg

Concept prototyping is for collecting data - Apples and oranges.

1. mission - what do you want it to do?
2. materials - what are you going to build it with?
3. processes to be used - how are you going to build it?

4. What theory is your idea or concept are you presenting
5. is it useful?
6. what problem are you trying to solve?

7. is it practical?
8. is it cost effective?
9. Maintenance?

10. have you gathered all available data that overlaps or covers other projects like your own ?

I don't know where I'm going but my horse is swift.

dong090909

Concept prototyping is for collecting data - Apples and oranges.

5. is it useful?

7. is it practical?
8. is it cost effective?
9. Maintenance?

10. have you gathered all available data that overlaps or covers other projects like your own ?

I don't know where I'm going but my horse is swift.
While I'm trying my best to answer technical questions, I'm really surprised to see your particular questions. It seems to be a problem in the venture capital world.
Although I don't know your reasons, you deserve my respect, so I will try to answer your questions.

---If nothing changes in the development situation (i.e. there are no new concept airplanes around the world, BISERCRAT develops as expected), I will buy any of the great American airlines in the future. Purpose: Today's sedan is tomorrow's airplane, and tomorrow's sedan is just today's bicycle.
---Balsa wood, carbon fiber, alloy aluminum, on a case-by-case basis.
---Unlike any airline's, open-source patented R&D and production.
---DONG090909 Rotor conjecture.
5. is it useful?
---Let world approve
---What the great American company has not solved until now:
It can be lifted vertically,
and fly efficiently.
Cost-effective,
Aircraft as popular as bridge cars
7. is it practical?
---Let world approve
8. is it cost effective?
---Let world approve
9. Maintenance?
---Almost DIY, highly safe and reliable
---I've compared all the options I can find, and I personally think this case is the best.