• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Electrically Powered Aircraft webinar (August 2020)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aviast

This webinar was hosted by AirInsight, a consultancy aimed at the commercial sector so one might say not immediately relevant to homebuilt aircraft. However I must say I was riveted from beginning to end, and I would suggest it is relevant to homebuilt aircraft in that we are waiting for technology developments that will be driven by the commercial sector. The panel presented very well and have clearly put a lot of time and thought into the economics of electric aircraft.

The panel members were:
  • Roei Ganzarski, CEO, magniX
  • Tine Tomažič, Group CTO at Pipistrel
  • Katya Akulinicheva Head of Investor and UK Operations at ZeroAvia

Back