• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

electric powered paraglider cart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lr27

I didn't get to see it fly, or even see the flying surface, but I thought some of you guys might be interested to see this ultralight. The designer/builder says, as I recall, it's about 170 lbs as shown, with enough batteries to fly for 15 minutes, but without the canopy, or whatever you call the wing. He said that more batteries might be carried. Note that the rear wheels are powered, so it can be driven on the ground. The 4 flying motors are on arms that fold out so the motors face for and aft. The motors are from T-motor. The kv is 80, and I seem to recall they were supposed to be good for 7 kW or so each.

Attachments

• elwctric paramotor shrunk.jpg
    elwctric paramotor shrunk.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 47
Back