• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Elbow or rotate engine?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElectricFlyer

Supporting Member
Been looking around - also msg Simonini as well,waiting -
Issue is that my Simonini 202 points up to my trike wing. I dont want it spitting oily fumes at. Figured I could put a 90 on it and send to the back or side.
Apparently the whole engine can be rotated 180, pumper carb should do fine. There may be a issue where the crank arm can dry out??

IMG_20210402_165202_7.jpg
IMG_20210404_093445_9.jpg

Thanks in advance.
Patrick

Attachments

• IMG_20210402_165202_7.jpg
    IMG_20210402_165202_7.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 4
Back