• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBuiltAirplanes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ebay Today

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Quentin Nelson

Good morning from Seattle suburbs. Hope it is ok protocol to link my own eBay listing here.
NOS Vintage Monett kit to mount VW engine. And I have a line on a few other items for Sonerai project “paused” in 1980: Landing strut, gas tank, partial front air frame, lots of print & digitized info. Thanks! Quentin 2O6-66O-2834 voice or text

Jim Chuk

I'm wondering what is the purpose of this series of posts of ebay items. They almost always link to an item that has sold already. For instance, the 503 posted this morning was sold about 4 hrs later. Can't they be posted earlier? Most ebay auctions run for 7 days. Sorry if I'm ranting

Vigilant1

Lifetime Supporter
Thanks, delta, for posting these listings. I appreciate you taking the time to do it.

If somebody is dissatisfied and wants more frequent/ timely screenings of eBay listings, it is relatively straightforward for them to search for whatever they want as frequently as they want. It's free, just do it.

Last edited:

12notes

Lifetime Supporter
Log Member
I'm wondering what is the purpose of this series of posts of ebay items. They almost always link to an item that has sold already. For instance, the 503 posted this morning was sold about 4 hrs later. Can't they be posted earlier? Most ebay auctions run for 7 days. Sorry if I'm ranting
Delta posts results from a search of items with less than 24 hours left to bid, this way it's much closer to knowing what the sale price is and it's how he/she likes to conduct his/her searches. Posting interesting items he finds on here is a favor to us. Other people might post items with more time remaining, but the majority of posts in this thread are Delta. Big thanks to them for doing this.

The correct reply is "Thanks Delta," and perhaps a very polite suggestion, with the understanding that changing his search is an inconvenience to him and he isn't required to post these items at all. Rants don't really have a place under these circumstances.

bmcj

HBA Supporter
Jim’s question was a fair question, I think I asked the same question a long time ago before I realized that Delta intentionally used a closing soon search criteria (let’s just call it “the Delta variant”). But yes, thank you Delta.

Anyone here can search eBay for newer listings and post them here if they were so inclined, as I’ve done on a few occasions.

Last edited: