• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBuiltAirplanes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ebay Today

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

wsimpso1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Log Member
Moderator Mode ON:

This thread has been about what airplanes are out there, for sale, right now. All this stuff in the last page is definitely thread drift and is beginning to sound like a political discussion. Please stay on topic folks.

Moderator Mode OFF.

Fireflyer228

Lifetime Supporter
I’ve come across several of these just a few minutes to late..,,,,,,.,,arghh!
I know of one that sold with the promise it would be scrapped and never fly and another that the key was to promise it would!
Seems like there’s always a key but they can be hard to discover.
I’ve been thinking about this with aircraft I see falling into disrepair. I’ve been thinking they key might be in a bribe. “I’ll get this a/c flying again and we’ll go get a hamburger”.
Maybe that could be the key for someone not wanting to sell.
Kenneth

Pilot-34

Most of me is in IL but my hearts in Alaska
I’ve been thinking about this with aircraft I see falling into disrepair. I’ve been thinking they key might be in a bribe. “I’ll get this a/c flying again and we’ll go get a hamburger”.
Maybe that could be the key for someone not wanting to sell.
Kenneth
We are exploring this in detail in the thread God save the hanger queen

delta

karmarepair

HBA Supporter
Might work a treat in a Sky Pup. It's light enough.
What a fright pig. Long Beach is close to the ocean, so corrosion. Yes, these were built as trainers in Taiwan, and after they were done with them, some of them were imported to the US, but Pazmany also sold plans.
delta wing lifting body aircraft | eBay Barbara, California (Asking $6K for engine and PSRU / heat exchanger
Make offer on the airframe )
Another Fright Pig. If you're not Barnaby Wainfain or John Dyke, you shouldn't.

Rhino

Lifetime Supporter
I said "looks to be." And the only reason I said it is because it looks to be the only thing physically intact. And besides, most 'good' ELTs don't work in a crash anyway. But I did wonder the same thing myself.