Quantcast

Ebay Today

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

wind_rose_2

Before l post these items to Ebay l thought l may post some photos here for suggestions as to what their value may be. The photos show a "Throttle Angle Gauge" marked Orenda...this was sourced in Toronto Canada Area where the "Avro Arrow" was developed and Orenda produced the engines for that.
The second item is a radio switch of some sort but l have no idea other than it may have been military.
I appreciate any and all comments...these may have some historical significance and if so would prefer to donate them.

Attachments

proppastie

Log Member
well I sent in a 337 saying the aircraft is scrapped, with a copy of the contract signed by the buyer, and that the data plate is no longer valid.....I returned the registration and airworthy certificate to the FAA with the back checked off as scrap I never signed the back of the registration or gave it to the parts buyer......I certainly wonder how he is going to give an FAA bill of sale.....I also wonder how Oklahoma City is going to handle my 337

Fireflyer228

Lifetime Supporter
The Bede4 listed on Ebay in Idaho is a great little aircraft, but $12k for an unfinished project for that aircraft seems like a lot.