• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

EAB "Hall of Fame" Designers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJC

Supporting Member
My list of "Hall of Fame" EAB a designers. Note that I have very little knowledge of designers outside of the USA, so please forgive me for not mentioning some of them.

In no particular order:

Orvile and Wilbur Wright
Richard VanGrunsven
Tom Hamilton
Dave Long
Curtis Pitts
Burt Rutan
Homer Kolb
John Thorp
Chris Heinz
Dick Schereder
Chuck Slusarczyk