• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

EAA Sport Aviation archives back too 1953- Linky!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlassVampire

I should say also EAA Experimenter, it was later changed to Sport Aviation.

Hey all, found the link while doing some searching, thought I'd post it here for all to enjoy. Some really interesting articles.
This is for the first issue/article:
http://www.oshkosh365.org/saarchive/eaa_articles/1953_03_02.pdf

You can browse through years,month and article number by changing the end of the link.
Example, change the above to /1955_01_01.pdf would be the Janurary 1955 issue, article 1. If you get a black screen the article probably has not been uploaded yet, so try a different article number. So far I read a good article from 1984 about the FP202 Koala, and the prototype builder :)

I'm working on downloading, saving and indexing all the articles by title/subject and date. I'll let you know when I have that put together. :ban:

Last edited:
Back