• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

EAA 461 Give Flight Zenith Cruzer Delivered to Oshkosh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne

Hi folks!
EAA Chapter 461 successfully delivered our Give Flight project to AirVenture today, thanks to the dedication of a team of aviators and builders from 461 and Chapter 95. I'll post more details later (just got home from a very sad family event in England) but am so proud of the guys for working with the Illinois Aviation Museum, the local community, and importantly local businesses who sponsored our efforts.

Importantly we have created a flying club called AccessAero out of the plane and equity members will fly basically at cost plus reserve - a HUGE saving over local rates, and a rare opportunity for pilots to fly a brand new Light Sport aircraft - there are very few cost effective ways to do this in the Chicagoland area. Check out the web page and if you are local and are interested please do reach out to me by PM, or Andrew. See here for contact info http://accessaero.org/

Here's a picture of Gary our main builder (WHY IS IT UPSIDE DOWN!!!) - more to come when I recover a bit.
Cruzer.jpg

Back