• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Dynavibe Prop Balancer for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnWF

I thought I posted this earlier, but it never showed up...must have hit the wrong key.

Anyway, I have a Dynavibe "Classic" model engine/prop balancer. I used it on my RV-12, an RV-4, and RV-6, and a Pulsar, all with excellent results.
The unit consists of a light source, an accelerometer, computer-like display unit, reflector tape, cables, instruction book, and a suitcase carrying case.

The result of balancing is a very smooth running engine/prop combo along with the benefit of reduced wear on the engine and airframe.

The unit is described at the maker's web site, DynaVibe Propeller Balancers. There are video presentations that show its use.

The unit is in like new condition. It lists fo $1,495. I am listing it for $995 plus US shipping.

[email protected] 719539-2033

Back